Reset QuattroPod to default settings¶
There are several reasons for resetting the QuattroPod to factory settings:
You have forgotten the admin password for the Advanced settings.
You have made changes to your network infrastructure, LAN TCP/IP settings, or the QuattroPod`s SSID credentials and your QuattroPod is no longer accessible.
If you having trouble reservsing unwanted changes on the QuattroPod.
Reset via Reset Switch¶
If you do not know the access data to the Web interface, you have the possibility to reset the default settings with the reset switch:
- Using a small pin, press and hold the reset switch for about 10 seconds.
- When the following message appears, release the reset switch.
- After the reset, the country of the Wi-Fi channel must be selected during the first login on the web interface. For devices within Europe, please select
EUROPE. Then enter a new admin password.
Reset via Web Interface¶
Using the Advanced settings function, you can log in and reset to the default settings using any web browser.
- Make a note of the IP address displayed at the bottom left of the landing page.
- Now call up your web browser.
- Click with the mouse in the address bar of the browser and enter the IP address of the QuattroPod.
- After pressing the Enter key, the QuattroPod
s settings interface appears. Enter the password. By default, it is000000`. If this password is not accepted, you must perform a reset-per-reset-switch.
- The following functions are available. Select the
Admin Settingsmenu item:
- Execute the function
Reset to default settings. The receiver restarts itself:
- You can choose exactly which devices to reset. This does not affect the home screen wallpaper, SSID, or firmware version. Click
OKto reboot the device:
- After resetting the receiver, the country of the Wi-Fi channel must be selected during the first login on the web interface. For devices within Europe, please select
EUROPE. Enter a new admin password and then click
Apply and Rebootto reboot the device:
Recommended Settings After Reset¶
We recommend the following settings: